Success-driven IT professional skilled in the design, installation, and maintenance of computers, networks, and servers. Outstanding client relationship skills with a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service. Proven ability to work well independently with minimal supervision. History of producing quality work in fast-paced environments. Committed to ongoing professional growth. Skilled trainer and project leader; able to master innovative software and platforms. Seeking position to apply skills and knowledge to the entire system stack, and drive forward modern concepts including cloud architecture and automation.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Solutions Architect, Sr.
May 2014 - Present
- Designed and built Azure based development environment, including building automation integration to provision subscriptions and deploy services.
- Designed enterprise container strategy leveraging cloud native and hybrid deployment models with AKS and Docker EE with Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Developed training path and certification options for operations and engineering teams to ramp up skills on container ecosystems.
- Captured problems and developed strategy for modern application tracing and monitoring.
- Designed and built developer "BYOD" style wireless environment, policies, and use-guides. Developed automation integration for use in self-service registration of wireless devices.
- Provided design and Architecture for migration of cloud architecture platform from AWS, into on-premises multi-tenant private cloud, while also forecasting and building to include increased capacity.
- Developed and implemented AWS organization and strategy.
- Incorporated use of Docker into enterprise message bus platform, including scripting deployment for system.
- Technology agnostic evaluation and recommendation for Knowledge-Management in the department, based on incorporating KCS principles. Established foundation guidelines and participated on KMS Council to drive vision and adoption.
- Designed and implemented a strategy for use of GitHub.com as an additional code repository in the enterprise.
- Implementation of Automated Cloud deployments using Terraform, GitHub and Actions.
- Created architecture references to expediate cloud approvals and adoption.
- Established environment requirements for successful PCI deployments in Azure as part of an ongoing Cloud Governance project.
- Cloud Architecture
Applications Engineer, Sr
Sep 2010 - May 2014
- Wrote and administered training for new versions of the platform, including lab design and scenario testing.
- Implemented standardized vendor testing for new third party integrator to help reduce common first time consumer mistakes, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Worked with third parties to assist in consuming exposed API’s, knowledge, and testing for approval to sell to customer base.
- Provided application testing procedures to identify performance issues with core integration and real time wires platforms.
- Developer Advocate
Computer Information Systems
Jan 2007 - May 2010
- Reduced install time of product by developing installation support through InstallShield.
- Improve maintenance of customer deployments by assisting in the creation of auto update mechanism.
- Design, deploy, and maintain VPN and Security equipment to FIPS 140-2 requirements in order to meet FBI, CJIS, and State security requirements.
Jul 2004 - Jan 2007
- Consistently show talent for managing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through on all assignments.
- Maintain excellent record of client satisfaction by keeping customers updated on project status, promptly resolving problems, providing after hours support, and influencing vendors to assist in superior pre- and post-sales support.
- Excel at designing and implementing scalable, secure, and reliable internetworking devices.
- Improved design, implementation, and maintenance by creating standard project documentation.
- Enhanced customer and technician systems support by developing detailed technical diagrams.
United States Air Force
Oklahoma City, OK
Network, Switching, Cryptographic Systems Apprentice (2E23)
May 2003 - Jun 2004
- Demonstrated teamwork and strong problem solving, diagnostic, and analytical skills in the troubleshooting and repair of malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintained excellent record of compliance with technical data, instructions, and work standards.
- Assisted in evaluation of base and command sustainment programs as member of the inspection team.
- Secret Security Clearance
Omega Imaging Systems
Little Rock, AR
May 2001 - May 2003
- Improved service by authoring troubleshooting procedures for installation and PACS system.
- Assisted sales team by providing education on PACS designs and developing Visio designs for sales proposals.
Android Basics Nanodegree
General Education Courses
Pima Community College / Labette Community College / Community College of the Air Force
- +1 (417) 233-1638
- [email protected]
- Missouri, United States
- Automation Tools
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- GitHub Actions
- Canonical MaaS
- Developer Tools
- Azure Stack
- ITIL Foundations v3
- KCS Principles v5
- Docker Certified Associate (Prior)
- MCSE (NT4/2000/2003) (Prior)
- MCSA (2000/2003) (Prior)
- CCNA (Prior)
- CCDA (Prior)
- ACA (Prior)